A number of different sponsorship options are available, as follows. Please note that the inside and outside back covers have already been reserved.
|Full Page||£360||140 mm (w) x 200 mm (h)|
|Back Cover||£360||140 mm (w) x 200 mm (h)|
|Half Portrait||£180||74 mm (w) x 210 mm (h)|
|Half Landscape||£180||148 mm (w) x 105 mm (h)|
|Third Portrait||£135||49 mm (w) x 210 mm (h)|
|Third Landscape||£135||148 mm (w) x 70 mm (h)|
|Quarter||£90||74 mm (w) x 105 mm (h)|
|Please note, all adverts must be supplied:
|One Banner||£65||2.5m, 14 spaces available above beer barrels/bars|
|Two Banners||£120||As above; discount applied for two banners|
|Logo on back of volunteer t-shirt||£300||Deadline 31 st March|
|Stage sponsorship||£400||Larger banner or signage can be displayed|
|Entrance tent sponsorship||£400||Larger banner or signage can be displayed|
Contact Madeleine Markey (moc.liamtoh@yekram_enieledam), Reading Beer Festival Programme Co-ordinator.
Festival at a Glance
- National event drawing the majority of its customers from within an hour’s travel.
- Located in Christchurch Meadows, a five minute walk from Reading rail station.
- High levels of local press coverage in recent years, including Get Reading and BBC Radio Berkshire.
- Each year an average of 13,500 people attend over the four days. Footfall is weather dependant so the maximum number of visitors is higher.
- The average visitor eats one meal per session and drinks a half print of beer or cider per hour.
- Visitors enjoy real ale and cider and many complete the annual Reading Ale Trail run by the Reading and Mid-Berks branch of CAMRA, exploring 24 different pubs in the area in the two months leading up to the Beer Festival.