We are arranging an afternoon for businesses connected to the brewing trade to show off their wares.
We will be giving trade day tickets to local licensees and people connected with the licenced trade so they can come along and have a chat and do some business before the festival opens.
Book a Trade Day stand
We are now taking bookings for traders to show off their wares to the trade.
If you have a product or service which might appeal to the licenced trade or their customers, this is for you.
Contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
Arranging Trade Day Tickets
Trade day tickets will be available nearer to the event.
There will be a strict limit of two tickets per business. These should be given to the person responsible for purchasing.
If you would like to register your interest, please contact (email@example.com).
Festival at a Glance
- National event drawing the majority of its customers from within an hour’s travel.
- Located in Christchurch Meadows, a five minute walk from Reading rail station.
- High levels of local press coverage in recent years, including Get Reading and BBC Radio Berkshire.
- Each year an average of 13,500 people attend over the four days. Footfall is weather dependant so the maximum number of visitors is higher.
- The average visitor eats one meal per session and drinks a half print of beer or cider per hour.
- Visitors enjoy real ale and cider and many complete the annual Reading Ale Trail run by the Reading and Mid-Berks branch of CAMRA, exploring 24 different pubs in the area in the two months leading up to the Beer Festival.